One of the latest trends I have seen in events (weddings, parties, etc.) is candy buffets or dessert bars, so I decided to create my own. This particular candy buffet wasn't for a specific event, but I chose an assortment of colors that could be used for a birthday, shower, wedding, or just for fun! Sweeten up your next event with a candy buffet!
- Collect clear jars of varying shapes/sizes (random is key to making the table look interesting, and jars can be bought cheap from second hand stores or you can borrow randomly from friends)
- Add height! Make some jars stand out more by putting them on top of a box (Mine is covered in white)
- Choose candy that goes with your theme (if you don't have a theme, choose a colorful assortment like I did)
- Add a fun background (banner, streamers, pictures, etc.)
- Use fun containers for guests to put candy in, such as the paper cones I made (super easy!), cellophane bags with string, candy cups, etc.